Friday, November 14, 2008

I was looking for music but instead i found love

Lovers Lane advert for "chcito"

Really. I wanted to find some hippy folk music while I finished this job application and and thought the Austin Chronicle would be perfect to hit up.

As I headed for the music section, I saw this little cute Mexican man under Lovers Lane called Chcito. He left out the i in his name, maybe on purpose, but probably by accident.

I couldn't resist looking at his profile - it's a picture of him, standing in front of fake baseball backdrop. He probably got this picture taken at a sports bar liked Hooters.

I admire his honesty and he shouldn't put up with people "who drink too much and and drunk" because that's pretty no-go for conversation. Like talking to a broken record. A bad broken record at that. I'm probably like that, or worse. Far worse. Only I don't repeat myself, I just say stupid things that I should just write instead of say. 

He reminds me of my grandfather, even though my grandfather looks nothing like him and is most definitely certainly not gay. I hope he finds love. 

Here's his profile: 

honest and loving

i am honest and loving looking for the same,i will take care of you and will be ready for you as i am a bottom looking for top i am clean ddf i love to be made love to kiss and suck my tit .i will kiss you all over and make you happy i have mine own place

Fill It I consider myself an open-minded person, but my deal breakers are drink to much and and drunk Design your ideal mate: the brain of loving and the body of nice Something I said I'd never do but did anyway was like man The first section I turn to in the Chronicle is 124933 The quickest way to my heart is kissing The quickest way to my bed is more kising And in the morning, I like my eggs cooked cook It's Sunday morning at 10 a.m. If I'm not still sleeping, I'm making love When I die, I believe I will go hell I wouldn't be who I am if were not honest

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Alex said...

amazing.
can't make that stuff up.

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home