Thursday, July 24, 2008

do you want a shipment of chocolate? My pajamas are blue

Hi people I seem to be head out of the asshole that is called periodical journalism. Don't get me wrong, an intensive course appeals to my lack of patience, but it was hard-going, and as I lay on my bed for an hour listening to a radio play on Radio 4, the time and ease felt like a hard-won bliss. So back to work. or pseudo work. Was looking at a job going at the National Archives, which is all the lovely information available from the Freedom of Information Act and there was a page that translated certain messages using a French cipher. I only got as far as invisible ink in my lifetime. * encrypted message http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/spies/codemaster/default.asp
Blogged with the Flock Browser

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home