Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Judgemental, me?

Okay, I take it all back. I don't hate myself for buying the New Yorker, I don't hate every single aspect of the magazine, the advertising does annoy me, the band write-ups thoroughly piss me off even though I don't even like the bands in reference, and some of the articles are not half bad at all. It's been a long day. Every day seems long at the moment. Writing, coffee, cycle, coffee, work, tea, stupid banter, work, cycle, water, write, eat, read, check emails, wonder about why if things are in pairs one always goes missing, brush teeth, sleep, dream, start all over again. I never lose track of time except on weekends, and I never lose track of days except when I'm only holiday, so I'm looking forward to knowing that I'll lost at least one thing, if not more, when I skip off to France next Thursday for Le Name.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous lovestar said...

France – Lucky girl! Enjoy your leisure time!!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Thank you ! Oh I will, I will. Electro, art, film + a language I can't speak + food, booze and all the rest.

I might even get to sleep while I'm at it, which would be an added bonus ;)

2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home