Saturday, July 21, 2007

SuperSonic hits America (well, sort of)

Hey everyone For the past couple of months, I've been chatting with Lori, who runs music site Trash Menagerie, an American cousin site to Brighton's own Brighton Fusion. There is, of course, no direct connection between the sites apart from a shared love of electro, good music and COMPLETE AND UTTER DEBAUCHERY. haha, I'm just kidding. It's all about the music. And so, I'm pleased to say that my account of SuperSonic Festival 2007 has hit their top of the site's homepage as of this evening. http://www.trashmenagerie.com/blog/2007/07/21/the-accidental-tourist-a-look-in-at-supersonic-festival-07/ In all honesty, it's very similar to the below, but it means all of my American brethren will be able to revel in the bizarre but delectable electro-heavymetal-indie world of the Festival this year. I am hoping to bounce between the two sites like the skilled literary acrobat that I am what the fuck am I talking about. Yeah. The Brighton club nights will continue to live and breathe within the alcohol-fuelled walls of Fusion, but I will hopefully be furthering my writing about music in strange and beautiful ways and I promise I will never use the word delectable again.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous lovestar said...

Welcome to our lovely blog Amy!
music/music/music/dance/dance/dance
REPEAT.
Enjoy your time here!!
Denise

11:59 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Well said!

I also plan on tarnishing the souls of millions while I'm at it too. After I finish towel-drying my hair - ug.

x

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home