Sunday, July 29, 2007

Back from Frequency

I am way too tired to think, much less type. I finally made it home from Frequency Festival, just outside of Brighton. Sun, rain, swimming pool, raves, sleepless days and nights, mud, stinging nettles and campfires, balloon, friends and happy people. I do envy my friends who don't have to go to work tomorrow. A write up will soon follow.

In the meantime, have a look at this article about my university (college), Sarah Lawrence, which was in the running for Gawker's "Most annoying liberal arts school in the US". I don't think there needs to be any competition. Anyone who has ever been to SLC can attest to the numerous ways it should win hand-down. But winning isn't part of the school's vocab, hence the second prize is fitting. Thanks to Maria for sending it over -- it made me laugh !! Mud-soakingly yours, Amy x

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home