Sunday, April 29, 2007

Here's Where I Am -- May/June 2007

Here's my schedule for my trip to the States. Thursday 31st May: Arrive in Newark. I've been instructed to go straight to the Barnes & Nobles @ Union Square. Might catch a glimpse of Paulo Coelo. Cocktails afterwards will probably knock my jetlag into place. Friday 1st June: NY, Reunion @ Sarah Lawrence College Yup, it's my 10 year reunion. Going up to campus in the evening. Saturday-Sunday 2nd /3rd June: NY, SLC Reunion Monday 4th June: NYC Sherman Alexie's reading Tuesday 5th June: NYC John Updike's reading Wednesday 6th June: Philadelphia Visiting Lisa & Scott and hopefully Maggie. Thursday 7th June: Philadelphia Friday 8th June: NYC Alex's brother's Colby has an opening @ CRG Gallery, 535 West 22nd Street, New York, NY 10011. I get to hang with Alex again, who's flying over from Dresden. Saturday 9th June: Arrive in Austin. My mom is booking me into Austin Motel - my favorite. I can finally use the swimming pool! Sunday 10th June: Austin Monday 11th June: Austin Tuesday 12th June: Austin Wednesday 13th June: Austin Thursday 14th June: Flight to NYC Friday 15th June: Flight to UK I will be looking for cool shit to do: music (breaks/electro/club), art, literature, swimming, anything. If anyone sees anything, let me know & I will sponsor a small alligator in your name.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home