Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I've Been Officially Told Off

Hi people, I'm busy. I have a script I have to write before 20th April. I went on this amazing scriptwriter's retreat weekend before last, all expenses paid, and the upshot, besides meeting some incredibly motivated professionals, is getting my script read critically. This is a serious investment of time on my part, so I'm going to have to cut off all social engagements, including clubs, bars, coffees at work, time brushing my hair and teeth in the morning, texts to friends, and anything else that isn't strictly work or writing. Life is really tough at the moment. I just had a two night sold out premiere on the 26th & 27th February @ Sussex Arts Club. Thank you to everyone who came out. It was a little stressful but it was my birthday and oh-so lovely to see so many faces. I'm still exhausted from the sheer excitement of it all. I've managed to fit in another offering to Brighton Fusion, the annoying know-it-all kid brother of the Brighton music club scene. Here it is. It's about a lovely little teaser before the weekend downward spiral - All Time Top 100. For those of you who blinked, I did write some scathing words on Fat Boy Slim, which might make you laugh or cry. People keep telling me they couldn't find it -it's here. There literally aren't enough hours in the day. After I write this script, I can't wait to get my teeth into some really fucking great narrative fiction. And read. And scuba dive. There's about a half a million plans in the works and it's up to the roulette wheel to figure out which one it's gonna be. Amy xx

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home