Monday, January 29, 2007

Five Things You Don't Know About Me

These meme things are Darkly Scarlett territory, but I've been tagged by Feeling Listless, so here we go. FIVE THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME 1. When I was 14, I went out with a Neo-Nazi who spent his days breaking into Hilton swimming pools and coasting downtown with baseball cap-wearing skateboarders on long endless summer days and going to punk clubs where he and his skinhead friends would slash people with razor blades hidden in their Doc Martens. 2. This fact was the reason why I lost two very good friends. My friend did have a good point: it's never worth going out with someone whose values you don't like or respect and who can't spell 'synonym' without the use of a dictionary. 3. My grandmother only learned to speak English when she was 25 and wanted to use American sewing patterns. She was taught by her doctor's wife. When she finally mastered the language, McCalls introduced sewing patterns in Spanish........ 4. The first concert I went to (of my own choosing) was Beastie Boys in 1996. They performed at the Coliseum in Austin and were supported by Murphy's Law and Fishbone, and half way through their performance, I passed out from heat exhaustion. 5. My favorite book when I was a child was a biography about Benjamin Franklin, and I used to re-read it several times a year until the spine fell apart. One thing you probably already know about me: my arm hurts. Fuck it. Maybe that's why I have drugs lying around. I tag: Fork In My Eye, Maral, D S (just to see if you she can scrounge up anything else) & Gabs for good measures

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Shiny Mc Shine said...

*click click*

Tagged!

Oh, and I probably shouldn't invite you to that crip-hop night I was going to, then...

8:34 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

Crip-hop, yo homeboy, bring it on. Me n Keshi want to keep it real at the next hammer n tongue. oh shit, hamster trying to burrow under door.....


I knew you'd come through.

A x

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home