Monday, May 01, 2006

slack

It's been an eventful weekend. FC Kahuna at Audio, followed by watching the sunrise and debating all sorts of stupid shit with friends & Dan from FC Kahuna at his hotel room, then being physically impaired all of Saturday. At least I didn't puke when the curry arrived on Saturday night. Now my room smells of onions, it's raining, and I have all of today to do whatever I want. I was supposed to be going to a boot sale in Poynings with my classmates (we're raising money for our research trip to France), but when I took one look outside, I knew it probably wasn't going to happen. Which is a shame because between all of us, we managed to collect loads of stuff to sell. Its 1st of May. I think it means something. The first day of spring? Or just the first day of real rain? Perhaps the latter. Enjoy it. Someplace dry and warm, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gabs said...

someone mentioned something at work yesterday about 40 days of rain if it rains today, not sure what they were blathering on about.

i'm off to an afternoon picnic in oxford in a coupla hours, apparently it's raining there too...

:(

2:36 AM  
Blogger Amy said...

That sounds like wishful thinking on the part of someone who likes strange Biblical prophesies come true!

Fortunately the rain's clogged up in some cloud & down on the south coast, it's...sunny? Maybe sun-like.

Enjoy your picnic. After an exciting attack on the mess in my room (*yawn*), I'm getting back to work on my novel. God, is this really what bank holidays are for?

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home