Thursday, April 13, 2006

Too Many Meme's, Too Little Time

Why, why, why? My friend DS is addicted to meme's and I have to admit, they're a lot more fun than squeezing out orange juice from a vein ie writing. I'm a sucker for procrastination. Hence... The rules: once you are tagged you MUST write a blog entry about your six weird habits/idiosyncrasies as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next six people to be tagged and list their names.
  1. I clean my ears with Q-tips (cotton buds) once, if not twice, a day, for no apparent reason.
  2. I frequently drink tea and coffee from bowls.
  3. I keep pennies in jars. Just in case.
  4. I don't like anyone coming in my room unless invited. I think it's an only-child hangover.
  5. I talk in my sleep and I mumble nonesense first thing in the morning. But who doesn't?
Write a little paragraph about your username, why you chose it, what it means to you, etc. My LJ name is Miss Scribbler and the reason is simple. I write everything by hand and I have terrible handwriting. Everyone's agreed on that one. What would you change your name to, if you were changing it? For a while I really wanted to change my name to Amy KitKat. I'd be a mouse detective with a nose for a good lead and bullshit. What is your favorite username? Why? On nuskoolbreaks, there's a person called Squeaks. It's cute. Tag - you're it. Mood: Restless Listening to: "You Make Me Feel Like Dancing" - Leo Sayer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home