Monday, April 10, 2006

Three Facts, And Only One Death

Becuase I am sick (no, the hippy cure-all didn't work), I am writing upon request, from Darkly Scarlett's LJ, and so the title is a reference to that, which is in turn a reference to some obscure French film. Go to Wikipedia and look up your birthday (excluding the year). List three neat facts, two births and one death in your journal, including the year. THREE FACTS 1797 - The Bank of England issues the first one-pound note. 1991 - Tim Berners-Lee introduces WorldWideWeb, the first web browser. 1993 - World Trade Center bombing: In New York City, a truck bomb parked below the North Tower of the World Trade Center goes off, killing 6 and injuring over a thousand. TWO BIRTHS 1802 - Victor Hugo, French writer (d. 1885) 1932 - Johnny Cash, American singer (d. 2003) ONE DEATH 1994 - Bill Hicks, American comedian (b. 1961) I'm going to see my GP tomorrow about my hand, but maybe he can do something about my cold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home